Create the most compelling image ad effortlessly with the Image Ad Test
Image ads offer context and depth to the product or service description and play an important role in capturing the attention of target audiences. A compelling image ad can arouse desired emotion in viewers, subsequently improving their chances of engaging with the advertised product or service.
Conjointly’s automated Image Ad Test can help you:
- Finding the best image ad for your business.
- Comparing respondent attitudes to each image ad.
- Benchmarking image ads against good performers.
- Receiving feedback regarding what consumers liked or disliked about your image ads.
Boost your ad conversions with the Ad Copy Test
Effective ad copy piques the reader’s curiosity. Testing your ad copy before releasing them helps you determine whether the audience understands and recalls the benefits of a product or service and avoid detrimental misinterpretations to make the most of your ad spend.
The Ad Copy Test helps you find the best copy for your ads, compare respondent attitudes toward each ad copy, benchmark ad copy against good performers, and understand what your customers liked or disliked about your ad copy.
Gain lightning-fast insights effortlessly with One-Click Market Research
One-Click Market Research is developed to make your market research as effortless as possible. Just fill out the online form, make a payment, and you will receive your insights within two days. Importantly, it does not require a paid Conjointly licence.
The methods are extremely fast and cost-effective due to:
- Utilising the same advanced technology and methodology used in the Conjointly platform.
- Convenience sampling prioritising response collection speed with millions of respondents available
- Fully automated analysis and report generation.
Craft an engaging print ad with the Print Ad Test
Advertising in printed media such as magazines or newspapers helps businesses build credibility and trust with the public. Print advertising is also effective as customers tend to spend more time reading print ads compare to other ads. To get the most out of print ads, it pays to conduct print ad tests to uncover the areas favoured by them and areas that will need improvements.
The Print Ad Test is used for:
- Finding the best print ads for your campaign.
- Comparing respondent attitudes to each print ad.
- Benchmarking print ads against good performers.
- Receiving feedback regarding what consumers liked or disliked about your print ads.
Optimise your outdoor advertising with the Out-of-Home Ad Test
Out-of-home (OOH) ads have become one of the most powerful forms of advertising, especially in densely populated metropolitan areas, despite their high rates that can accumulate over time. To avoid wasting your marketing budget on ineffective outdoor ads, it is crucial to identify how your audience will respond to these ads and optimise your ads with their feedback before launching any campaign.
The Out-of-Home Ad Test allowed for:
- Finding the best OOH ad for your campaign.
- Comparing respondent attitudes to each OOH ad.
- Benchmarking OOH ads against good performers.
- Receiving feedback regarding what respondents liked or disliked about your OOH ads.
Find the perfect sample, with guaranteed response quality
Consumer surveys often require a sample of hundreds of consumers from your product category, including current users and potential buyers.
Conjointly invites respondents from multiple trusted panel sources into your survey and monitor responses to guarantee quality to satisfy your specific targeting requirements. With access to thousands of panels worldwide, Conjointly can provide you with numerous options to match your specific needs.
Trust expert researchers at Conjointly to deliver advanced product and pricing research
From experimental design and set up, data collection, analysis and presentation, Conjointly’s experts are here to help.
Conjointly has experts around the globe, meaning that there will always be someone to accommodate your time zone and always ready to discuss any questions about your experiments or the platform - If in doubt, get in touch!