Product Concept Test
Concept testing sets new products up for success, by validating every aspect of a potential product with an ideal target audience. By gathering feedback directly from consumers, you can determine whether your product is positioned for optimum growth in the market.
Testing your concepts early on in the development process gives you the opportunity to plan your resources effectively for further improvement of your product before launching.
The Product Concept Test helps you to:
- Identify the product concept that attracts the highest purchase intent.
- Gather respondents' pricing and range expectations in comparison to similar products.
- Investigate how your product concepts will influence their purchasing behaviour.
- Analyse their perceptions on your product concepts across various attributes, such as clarity, quality and environmental friendliness.
Currently available for 🇦🇺 Australia, 🇧🇷 Brazil, 🇨🇳 China, 🇫🇷 France, 🇩🇪 Germany, 🇳🇱 the Netherlands, 🇬🇧 the UK, and 🇺🇸 the USA. Reach out for availability in other countries.
Start a Product Concept Test
One-Click Market Research
Test your concept in a quick survey with 100 testers and get your results prepared by Conjointly in PDF format in around 4 hours.
Purchase intent, likability, and price expectations
How likable and valuable is the product?
Determine the extent to which consumers like your product concept, and the likelihood that they will purchase the product.
Understand how consumers expect your product to be priced, in comparison to similar products in the market.
Product concept perceptions
How is each product concept perceived relative to the others?
Investigate the perceptions of consumers toward your product concept, including:
- How new and different the concept is.
- The quality of the product concept.
- Whether it is relevant to consumers.
- How exciting and believable the concept is.
- Whether it is good for their health.
- Whether it is environmentally friendly.
Purchasing behaviours towards product concepts
What is the expected purchasing behaviour with regard to this product concept?
Explore the ways in which consumers will purchase your product, such as:
- The number of units bought per month.
- The number of units bought in addition to similar products.
- The number of units bought per shopping trip.
- Channel of purchase e.g. supermarkets, convenience stores.
- Estimated customer spend per purchase and per month.
Example Report: Product Concepts
This is a One-Click Market Research report containing the results of a Product Concept Test conducted on potential product concepts.
Discover more One-Click Market Research tools
Identify winning product variants from up to 300 different ideas (e.g., designs, materials, bundle options) on customer appeal, fit with brand, and diagnostic questions of your choice.
Efficiently test product descriptions to identify the best one for your product
Efficiently evaluate potential business names to identify the best one to represent your brand
Efficiently test potential brand names to identify the best one to represent your business
Efficiently test potential domain names to identify the perfect new home for your brand
Efficiently test potential product names to identify the best one to reflect your brand
Efficiently test potential business card designs to identify the best one for your business