Conjointly’s Package Test helps you and your team test packaging designs with your target audience. This allows you to:
- Find the best design for your product packaging.
- Analyse consumer perceptions of your packages across various attributes, such as quality, environmental friendliness, convenience, and more.
- Investigate how your packages influence consumers' purchasing and usage behaviours.
- Gain insights into what respondents liked or disliked about your packaging designs through their open-ended feedback, summarised by AI.
The survey flow includes 17 questions for each of the five coffee packages.
Package Test is part of Conjointly's comprehensive concept testing suite.
Bring your own respondents or buy quality-assured panel respondents from us.
Package Test is also available as a Market Test Tool, for only 99 USD.
Main outputs of Package Test
Conclusions of overall package performance
Which package should you go for?
Obtain conclusive results on the performance of your product packages across all the metrics tested.
Purchase intent, likeability, and price expectations
How likeable and valuable is the package?
Determine how likeable your packages are to consumers, and the likelihood they would purchase the product.
The price expectations metric lets you understand how consumers expect your product to be priced compared to similar products in the market.
How is each package perceived relative to the others?
Investigate the perceptions of consumers toward your package, including:
- How new and different the design seems.
- How quality and environmental friendly the package is.
- How exciting the package looks.
- And many more.
Associated purchasing and usage behaviours
What is the expected purchasing and usage behaviour with regard to this package?
Explore the ways in which consumers will purchase and use your product, such as:
- The number of units bought per month.
- Channel of purchase, e.g. supermarkets, convenience stores.
- The top 3 usage locations.
AI text analysis of packagess
What feedback do respondents have for each package?
With cutting-edge AI technology, uncover rich insights from open-ended questions to draw stronger and more insightful conclusions, including:
- The associations that viewers make with the packages.
- Suggestions to improve the packaging design.
- Additional ideas and comments that provide additional contexts for answers to previous questions.
Likes and dislikes about packages
What do people like and dislike about each package?
The image heatmaps, combined with AI summaries of respondent comments, pinpoint favoured and unfavoured package elements. This provides valuable insights for optimising the packages and making more informed packaging decisions.
Complete solution for concept testing research
Identify winning product variants from up to 300 different ideas (e.g., designs, materials, bundle options) on customer appeal, fit with brand, and diagnostic questions of your choice.
Efficiently test product descriptions to identify the best one for your product
Efficiently evaluate potential business names to identify the best one to represent your brand
Efficiently test potential brand names to identify the best one to represent your business
Efficiently test potential domain names to identify the perfect new home for your brand
Efficiently test potential product names to identify the best one to reflect your brand
Efficiently test potential business card designs to identify the best one for your business