Business Name Evaluator
Conjointly's Business Name Evaluator is a powerful tool that can help you and your team test potential business names and determine how your target audience will react to them. This tool offers a range of benefits, including:
- Discover the best business name for your business.
- Compare respondent attitudes towards each business name.
- Identify the emotions associated with each name.
- Receive feedback regarding what consumers liked or disliked about each business name.
The survey flow includes 18 questions that evaluate potential restaurant business names.
Business Name Evaluator is part of Conjointly's comprehensive brand testing suite.
Bring your own respondents or buy quality-assured panel respondents from us.
Business Name Evaluator is also available as a Market Test Tool, for only USD 289.
Main outputs of Business Name Evaluator
Conclusions of overall business name performance
Which business name should you go for?
Using intuitive emoji conclusions, identify the business names that performed the best across all metrics tested..
Summary of KPI scores for each business name
How does each business name perform relative to each other?
Compare the performance of tested business names on several metrics, such as:
- How likeable the name is.
- How interesting the name sounds.
- How new and different the name is.
- How trustworthy the business seems.
- How easy to remember and pronounce the name is.
Learning intent and emotional responses
Assess respondents' interest in learning more about the business and the top 3 emotions the names evoke to ensure that your chosen name forges positive connections.
Perceived company identities
What company characteristics do respondents associate with the name?
Identify the top three industries, company ownership, age, size, and countries that viewers associated with your names to ensure they accurately reflect your business identities.
AI text analysis of business names
How do consumers really feel about each business name?
With cutting-edge AI technology, uncover key insights from open-ended questions to draw stronger and more insightful conclusions, including:
- Likes and dislikes about the business name.
- The associations that viewers make with the name.
- Additional ideas and comments that provide additional contexts for answers to previous questions.
Complete solution for brand testing research
Identify winning product variants from up to 300 different ideas (e.g., designs, materials, bundle options) on customer appeal, fit with brand, and diagnostic questions of your choice.
Efficiently test product descriptions to identify the best one for your product
Efficiently evaluate potential business names to identify the best one to represent your brand
Efficiently test potential brand names to identify the best one to represent your business
Efficiently test potential domain names to identify the perfect new home for your brand
Efficiently test potential product names to identify the best one to reflect your brand
Efficiently test potential business card designs to identify the best one for your business