Ad Copy Test
Conjointly’s Ad Copy Test helps you and your team test ad copy with your target audience. This allows you to:
- Find the best copy for your ads.
- Analyse consumer perceptions of your ad copy across various attributes, such as relevance, authenticity, originality, and clarity.
- Investigate how your ad copy will influence the viewer engagement.
- Gain insights into what respondents liked or disliked about your ad copy through their open-ended feedback, summarised by AI.
The survey flow includes 17 questions for an ad copy for a VPN service.
Ad Copy Test is part of Conjointly's comprehensive ad pretesting suite.
Bring your own respondents or buy quality-assured panel respondents from us.
Ad Copy Test is also available as a Market Test Tool, for only 99 USD.
Main outputs of Ad Copy Test
Conclusions of overall ad copy performance
Which ad copy should you go for?
Using intuitive emoji conclusions, identify the ad copy that performed the best across all metrics tested..
Summary of KPI scores for each copy
How does each ad copy perform relative to each other?
Compare the performance of tested ad copy on several metrics, such as:
- How relevant and authentic the copy seems.
- How likeable and original the copy is.
- How clear and trustworthy the messaging is.
Respondent intent to engage
How stimulating is the ad copy?
Assess respondents' intent to follow call to action, to forward or share, and to discuss further about the ad copy.
Likes and dislikes about each ad copy
What do people like and dislike about each ad copy?
Presenting respondents with text highlighter questions enables them to freely express their likes and dislikes about the ad copy that previous questions may have missed.
Anticipated channels and emotional responses
Identify the top expected channels and emotions that the ad copy elicit.
AI text analysis of ad copy
What feedback do respondents have for each copy?
With cutting-edge AI technology, uncover rich insights from open-ended questions to draw stronger and more insightful conclusions, including:
- The associations that viewers make with the copy.
- Suggestions to improve the ad copy.
- Additional ideas and comments that provide additional contexts for answers to previous questions.
Complete solution for ad pretesting research
Identify winning product variants from up to 300 different ideas (e.g., designs, materials, bundle options) on customer appeal, fit with brand, and diagnostic questions of your choice.
Efficiently test product descriptions to identify the best one for your product
Efficiently evaluate potential business names to identify the best one to represent your brand
Efficiently test potential brand names to identify the best one to represent your business
Efficiently test potential domain names to identify the perfect new home for your brand
Efficiently test potential product names to identify the best one to reflect your brand
Efficiently test potential business card designs to identify the best one for your business