Managing your team on Conjointly
By uniting members into a team, all team members can enjoy the following benefits and get more value from market research:
- Simplify payment processing by using common payment methods and prepaid balances for all team members.
- Easier tracking of team expenses by viewing the team’s balance and invoices.
- Maintain continuity and efficiency by easily adding or replacing team members.
In the future, we will add more features to teams, such as:
- Sharing experiments and audiences with other team members.
- Licence management for team members.
Inviting members to your team
By default, you are the only member of your team. Follow these steps to invite other users to join your team:
- Go to Manage members.
- Click on the button.
- On the pop-up, enter the email addresses of the users you want to invite to your team, with each address on a separate line.
Please note that each user can only belong to one team, and you can only invite users who are not already members of another team. Once a team member joins your team, they will never be able to leave (but you can disable their access to the team at any time).
Managing team members
Team leaders can manage the full list of team members on the Manage members page. They can assign leader or member roles, activate or deactivate members, inviting new members, and revoke invitations.
Role-based access for leaders and members
This table shows the different levels of access that leaders and members have to managing the team, payments, and balance.
|Managing the team|
Add a team member
Remove/deactivate a team member
View the list of team members
Change the team’s default currency
|Working with payment methods|
Add a payment method
Remove a payment method
View available payment methods
Using payment methods to pay for additional services
|Working with team balance|
View the team balance
Top-up the team balance
Add recurring payments
Remove recurring payments
Pay for additional services using the team balance
|View the team invoices||Available||Available|