Set of swipe cards
Swipe card questions ask respondents whether they like or dislike the item shown on the swipe card. Respondents swipe left to indicate they dislike the item and swipe right to indicate they like it. It is useful to obtain a “Yes” or “No” response for a statement or stimulus.
The following sections focuses on showing respondents a set of swipe cards. An alternative form is to show respondents a single swipe card.
Set of swipe cards question outputs
Set of swipe cards questions produce the following outputs:
- The distribution of respondent preferences including percentage of likes, rank, and median response time for each card.
- A table of correlation for the like percentage between each card.
- The number of participants who saw the question.
Setting up a set of swipe cards question
Follow these steps to set up a set of swipe cards question:
1. Add question
Navigate to the Add questions tab and click on the button at the bottom of the page.
On the Add or import questions pop-out, select the Add a new question tab and click on the question card to add it to the experiment.
2. Edit question options
Once you add the question, you can adjust the following settings:
- Insert the question text in the text box. You can also include formatting and images.
- Edit cards by editing the text boxes. To add formatting or images to each card, click on the settings for that row. Then check the “Add fancy formatting and pictures to card” checkbox. You can then add formatting or images to the card.
- Add extra cards to the set by clicking on .
- The order of cards can be set to be fixed, random, or flip (top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top).
- You may also specify the maximum numbers of cards show to each respondent. By default, all cards are show.