Setting up quotas
You can set quotas in your experiments to collect a certain number of responses and prevent oversampling. Here are three intuitive ways to specify the quotas based on your conditions.
Method 1: Add survey flow controls
You can add the quota controls to specify the number of qualifying respondents, and redirect or screen out the remaining respondents.
Method 2: Enable Autopause function
You can also limit the number of respondents entering your survey using the Autopause function by following these simple steps.
- Open your experiment and click on the Advanced settings tab.
- Under the Autopause heading, check the box.
- Enter your preferred number of respondents in the field.
- Click the button on the bottom-right of your screen.
Method 3: Add quotas based on answer choices
You can set quotas based on additional questions, allowing you to set quotas for specific subgroups:
- Launch Settings menu by clicking the button next to the attribute/s you wish to set a quota for.
- Select Action menu. from the
- Specify the (and optionally ).
In the example above, our survey will stop accepting male respondents, once the quota of 150 is met.