Positive/negative open-ended feedback
The positive/negative open-ended feedback questions ask each respondent to describe what they like and dislike about an item. These questions are helpful to discover the reasons behind customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction with your product or service.
Positive/negative open-ended feedback question outputs
Positive/negative open-ended feedback questions produce the following outputs for both positive and negative responses:
- Word clouds showing the most frequent words
- The analysis of text length (characters) that includes the descriptive statistics and histogram for the length of responses in characters.
- The analysis of text length (words) that includes the descriptive statistics and histogram for the length of responses in words.
- The number of participants who saw the question.
Setting up a positive/negative open-ended feedback
Follow these steps to set up a positive/negative open-ended feedback question:
1. Add question
Navigate to the Add questions tab and click on the button at the bottom of the page.
On the Add or import questions pop-out, select the Add a new question tab and click on the question card to add it to the experiment.
2. Edit question options
Once you add the question, you can adjust the following settings:
- Insert the question text in the text box. You can also include formatting and images.
- Edit the positive feedback question by typing in the positive feedback text box.
- Edit the negative feedback question by typing in the negative feedback text box.
To add formatting or images to each question, click on the settings for that question. Then check the “Add fancy formatting and pictures to row” checkbox. You can then add formatting or images to the question.