Net Promoter Score
Net Promoter Score questions ask respondents to rate how likely they are to recommend your service/product to their friends on colleagues. Respondents are then sorted into detractors, neutral, or promoters, depending on their rating. It is useful to evaluate customer loyalty and measure how satisfied customers are with the product or service.
Net Promoter Score question outputs
A Net Promoter Score question produces the following outputs:
- The net promoter score which is a gauge chart showing the percentage of promoters minus the percentage of detractors
- The distribution of responses for detractors, neutral, and promoters.
- Descriptive statistics including minimum, mean, median, mode, maximum, and standard deviations for the responses.
- Range of possible values.
- The number of participants who saw the question.
Setting up a Net Promoter Score question
Follow these steps to set up a net promoter score question.
1. Add question
Navigate to the Add questions tab and click on the button at the bottom of the page.
On the Add or import questions pop-out, select the Add a new question tab and click on the question card to add it to the experiment.
2. Edit question options
Once you add the question, you can adjust the following settings:
- Insert the question text in the text box. You can also include formatting and images.
- Edit the labels for the minimum and maximum ratings.
- Set the minimum score that respondents are allowed to select.
- Tick the required question? checkbox if you would like respondents to answer this question before proceeding further.