Adding existing items in new questions
If you wish to repeat the items or question options set up in the existing or previous experiments as options, conjoint levels, or Kano features in another question, you could use the or functions without having to input them again.
This function is available for questions that require several items or options set up, including:
- Multiple choice
- Dropdown menu
- Star rating grid
- Constant sum
- Conjoint level attributes
- Kano model features
To do this, follow these steps:
- In the question/attribute/features where you would like to import the items, click , , or , then select or .
- Under Available sources, choose the question from which options will be sourced. The items in the selected source will be previewed on the right.
- Tick either:
- Only show this option if it was chosen in the original question or
- Only show this option if it was NOT chosen in the original question.
- You can optionally click Replace all current items with the ones imported above (if you want to erase the options in your current question and only use the ones piped in).
- Click .
This operation will import all items (including images, if any) as options to the question/attribute/feature and will set up conditional display logic for the different options.