Frequently asked questions
Changing the respondent experience/UI (Front-end)
- Can I change the size of the progress bar?
- How to easily align images and product names?
- How to remove hyphen word-wrap?
- How can I add my logo in a survey?
- How to set the number of characters respondents can type?
- How to display different images on mobile and desktop?
- How can I set the survey text direction to right-to-left?
- Can I customise the way the survey looks to respondents or behaves?
- What is the recommended number of questions / length of interview for surveys?
- How can I minimise leakage of confidential information from surveys?
- How to set up a benchmark for your studies to know if a feature will be successful or not?
- Why is it useful to set up baseline in simulation?
Conjoint and general research theory and best practice
- How to enforce non-positive price coefficients on Conjointly?
- How can I edit question text for the Product Concept Test for some users?
- Is multicollinearity a problem for conjoint analysis?
- Does overrepresentation of brands affect results?
- What are the rules for prices in Brand-Price Trade-Off experiments?
- Can I impose monotonicity constrain in my experiment?
- Why is there no frequency value when using the "Utils" method of reach?
- What is the optimal number of diagnostics in a Claims Test or Product Variant Selector?
- What is the optimal number of SKUs to include for a conjoint study in competitive context?
- Why is Claims Test better than a ranking exercise?
- How does the Conjointly Claims Test decide on claims to show for diagnostics/association questions?
- Why are there differences between recalculated reports?
- What are the pros and cons of virtual shelf display conjoint?
- Does Conjointly currently offer a Menu-based conjoint?
- How can different types of conjoint analysis be classified?
- Can I use MaxDiff to evaluate projects internally based on various metrics (e.g. urgency and fit for business)?
- What is goodness of fit?
- Does Conjointly design module allow for prohibited pairs?
- Should you include the “None of the above” option?
Images and videos
- Is there a file size limit to upload videos?
- How to use Image Optimisation Utility?
- How do I add images to my survey?
Survey flow and settings
- How to set up screener logic?
- Can I rename my experiments?
- Can I use display logic to choose which stimuli to display in a monadic block?
- How do I import questions from the library or my other experiments?
- Is it possible to merge two reports?
- How to customise the numeric inputs to set a range of values or to be whole numbers?
- How to edit currency type and format in report?
- What is the incidence rate?
- How to reset reports?
- How to navigate through my experiments list?
- How to check sequence of questions asked in monadic block?
- Navigating through the JSON interface
- Can I fix the order of diagnostics in Claims Test/Product Variant Selector?
- How to change the confidence level on Conjointly?
- How to copy paste questions between experiments?
- Am I able to include a claim or attribute over 255 characters long?
- How do I combine multiple experiments?
- How to omit adcepts in BPTO for NPDs?
- How to apply conditional display logic to conjoint levels?
- Can I copy my experiment to use as a template?
- How can I send my Conjointly survey to Amazon MTurk audience?
- How do I anonymise responses on Conjointly?
- How do I prepare my experiment for offline fieldwork?
- How do I preview my survey flow in a printable format?
- How do I delete surveys that I have created?
- How to preview your study as a respondent?
- How does Conjointly ensure high quality panel responses?
- What extra data is included with predefined panels?
- How to manage mail-outs through external email providers?
- Definitions used in a predefined panel
- How do I create unique links for mail-outs?
- What are the common quotas used to achieve a nationally representative sample?
- How have respondents answered questions that they have not met logic requirements for?
- Why do I have unrelated questions in my pre-defined panel?
- How does Conjointly determine respondents' location?
- Are screening questionnaires in the native language of the panel?
- How quickly can you get results for a general population survey in the US with <10 questions?
- What is the ideal sample size for my survey?
- How can I ensure high quality survey responses?
Accounts and billing
- Can I continue to use the platform during scheduled maintenance?
- How to disable auto-renew for the annual licence?
- How can I add an email to receive invoices?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I create a Conjointly account?
- How do I share my experiments or licence with colleagues?
- How can I strengthen my account security?
- Is there an academic version of Conjointly?
- Is there a trial for Conjointly software?
Reporting explanation and settings
- How are average values calculated when there are hidden items?
- How are winning claims identified?
- How to check significant differences in Claims Tests
- How to get the individual answers for diagnostic questions from a Claims Test or Product Variant Selector?
- How do I use over-indexing analysis to visualise differences between segments?
- What does example supermarket sales data look like?
- Can I view a summary of respondents in a pivot table?
- Can I exclude certain respondents from my survey report?
- How can I monitor respondents entering my survey?
- How do I interpret preference scores in claims tests?
- Can I weight responses to ensure representation in Excel?
Running a study in multiple languages
- When to use multilingual function vs separating into multiple experiments for multinational survey?
- What translations are available on Conjointly?
If there is anything else you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us.