How do you add images to my survey?
Conjoint.y supports the use of pictures in a variety of popular formats (JPEG, PNG, etc.).
Upload images for conjoint attributes and levels
You can insert images for each level through the “format level text” button:
Upload multiple images for conjoint levels at once
Multiple packshots can be easily added directly from PowerPoint and other file formats through “+ Add multiple levels” at the bottom of each attribute:
Upload images to additional questions
You can insert images by clicking “insert image” button in the additional questions:
Image optimisation utility
If you have multiple images as part of the inputs for your study, it is important to ensure that the images are consistent across the study. For that, we would recommend using the Image Optimisation tool for the best results.
- Click the “Utilities” option from the left-hand menu and select Image optimisation.
- Upload your images by clicking the grey rectangle and selecting from files or by dragging your images into the same space.
- Continue to Step 2 and select which images you want in your survey.
- Continue to Step 3 to edit image size, spacing, and background colour.
- Continue to Step 4 to complete image optimisation process and click the “Download zip” button on the bottom-left to download a .zip file of your optimised image files.