Can I customise the way the survey looks to respondents or behaves?
Adding the customisation
At the bottom of your experiment setting, click thebutton.
Selectin the options shown.
- A pop-up window will appear showing the following code:
- Paste the code from above into the function (within the curly braces
- You can add notes on lines starting with
//, this may be useful especially if customising multiple inputs within one survey.
Common types of customisations
- Customise numeric inputs
- Change the height of the progress bar
- Add a logo
- Display different images on different devices
- Your own DIY experimental design for conjoint analysis
- Run a bot that will fill out your survey randomly
- Display MaxDiff experiment vertically
Help with customisations
If you need help with your customisation, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to provide a quote for our development team to perform it for you.