Can I use MaxDiff to evaluate projects internally based on various metrics (e.g. urgency and fit for business)?
Yes, that is feasible. For optimal results, we recommend using the following settings:
- Set attribute/level images to “zoomable”:
- Click under the “Attributes and levels” module in ‘Basic Settings”
- Set the number of alternatives to 3 per choice set:
- Click the “Advanced settings” tab and select “3” from the “Conjoint survey options” drop-down menu under the “Conjoint survey options” module.
- Force respondents to evaluate the options for at least a few seconds:
- Click the “Advanced settings” tab and tick the “Force respondents to read conjoint questions” option under the “Response quality warnings” module.
- Enter the number of seconds you wish to force respondents to evaluate for in the “Minimum time to review conjoint alternatives” response form.
This question from our users was answered on 16 March 2020. If there is anything else you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us.