How to navigate through my experiments list?
All your experiments (including the Example Experiments) are readily available under the My experiments page.
The interface is shown as below:
There are a few useful tools for navigating and filtering your experiments:
- Use the search bar to quickly search for experiments, experiment types, or tags.
- You can use this dropdown to sort the experiments based on their names, creation dates, or update dates.
- The tag list that you have created. By default, the only tag is “All Experiments”.
- The button allows you to quickly create experiments and tags.
- You can navigate to other pages of the experiments list.
Using search bar to find experiments
If you have a lot of experiments, you may find it difficult to look for a particular experiment quickly. In such cases, you can use the search bar near the top of the platform to find the experiment by keying in one of the following:
- Name or keywords of the experiment
- Status (Ready, not launched, paused, etc)
- Experiment type (Generic Conjoint, Brand-Price Trade-Off, etc)
Using tags to filter and organise experiments
Tags allow you to group several experiments together for easy filtering and organisation. To create a tag, you can follow the steps below:
- Click the button at the bottom of the page, then select
- A pop-up window will appear asking for the name of the tag, input the name and click .
- The tag will be shown on the tags list below . On this tags list, you may share the tag, edit its name or delete it if necessary.
- Drag the tag towards the experiment you would like to tag, or hold and drag the experiment toward the tag to assign the tag to the experiment.
- You can also remove an experiment’s tag by clicking the sign on the tag on the experiment’s card