How to navigate through my experiments list?
All your experiments (including the Example Experiments) are readily available under the My experiments section. After signing-in, you can click My experiments on the left sidebar to access the Manage Experiments.
The interface is shown as below:
There are a few useful tools for navigating and filtering your experiments:
- Search bar can be used to quickly search experiments, experiment types, or tags.
- This button is used to toggled between grid view or list view.
- You can use this to sort the experiments based on their names, creation dates, or update dates.
- Here lies the tags list that you have created. By default, there is an “All Experiments”.
- The button allows you to quickly create experiments and tags.
- You can navigate to other pages of the experiments list.
Using Tags to Filter and Organise Experiments
Tags allow you to group several experiments together for easy filtering and organisation. To create a tag, you may follow the steps below:
- Click the button at the bottom of your screen, then select
- A pop-up window will appear asking for the name of the tag, write the name and click .
- The tag will be shown on the tags list below “All experiments”. On this tags list, you may share the tag, edit its name or delete it if necessary.
- To add experiments to the tag, click the button of the experiment and select .
- In the pop-up window, select the tag(s) you wish to assign to the experiment and. The selected tag(s) will appear at the right side of the pop-up window for confirmation. Click to confirm the selection.