How can I strengthen my account security?
We highly recommend enabling two-factor authentication on your Conjointly account to strengthen your account protection:
- Click on your username in the top left-hand panel
- Select “Security Settings”
- Under Two Factor Authentication (2FA) , click .
- Follow the prompts to manually enter the displayed authentication code or scan the provided QR code using Google Authenticator (available via Google Play or Apple Store) to generate a 6-digit numerical code to enter.
- Click to activate your two-factor authentication. Your account is now secured.