How can I ensure high quality survey responses?
All responses on Conjoint.ly are checked for signs of fraudulent or inattentive behaviour. Respondents are automatically marked as low quality if the following signs are present:
- Short length of time spent on the full survey (e.g. 20 seconds),
- Short length of time spent on each conjoint choice set (e.g. 1 second),
- If a mouse is present on the device, but we do not detect movement of the mouse,
- If scrolling is required to read the full question, but no scrolling occurs,
- If certain unlikely answers are provided in open-ended questions.
During your experiment’s setup, there are several options available to help filter out low-quality respondents: Click the
Advanced Settings tab and collapse the
Response quality management and
Response quality warnings modules for more options.
You can also specify a separate redirect for low-quality respondents:
- Open the
Redirects upon survey completionmodule under the
- Insert the re-direct URL in the
URL for low quality responsesfield.
- Click the
Save changesbutton at the bottom of your screen.
This question from our users was answered on 20 September 2019. If there is anything else you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us.