Is there an academic version of Conjoint.ly?
Conjoint.ly is committed to the learning and professional development of students and supports the work of academics in various fields, through two means:
- A special academic fee waiver program for the cost of Conjoint.ly licence.
- Publication of the web version of the Research Methods Knowledge Base on our website and providing a standing permission to use the KB in a course (maintaining that a live link to the Knowledge Base is given to students). Thousands of academics and students have benefited from free access to Conjoint.ly platform, while millions have enjoyed the clear language of the Knowledge Base written by Prof William M.K. Trochim.
How to apply?
In order to apply for a fee waiver and simultaneously register your use of the Knowledge Base, please:
Sign into Conjoint.ly with your academic email address.
Complete the academic fee waiver form.
Await while our team review your application.
You will be notified about our decision via email within up to 4 weeks.
- The fee waiver does not cover the “Services” (such as sample of respondents, translation, Quick Feedback).
- We require the use of academic email addresses for an academic account. You can ensure you are using your academic email address in your Account Settings page. We will not be able to provide academic licence until/unless you are registered on our system with an academic email address.
- Our commercial work takes priority. While we value the contribution of academics and want to support learning of students, please allow us ample time (up to 4 weeks) to respond to requests regarding academic fee waivers. We do not accommodate requests to speed up this process. For low-latency support, please consider our paid plans.
- Due to the large volume of academic users, we do not generally provide support for users of free academic licences. However, we will welcome your requests for sampling and extra services.