Date: Tuesday, 1 December, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM BST / 03:00 PM CET
- Selecting new product pricing that maximises revenue
- Avoiding product cannibalisation
- Differences in price sensitivity by SKU/brand
- Price barriers, including budget and psychological pricing constraints
- Differences in behaviour by type of consumer (users vs. considerers)
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.
Market Researcher/Management Consultant, Conjoint.ly
Jason Widjaja is a Market Researcher with Conjoint.ly. He helps clients build and solidify business plans with a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research using Van Westendorp and Gabor-Granger models, and claims testing.