Webinar for DIY Conference: Better Pricing for NPD Launches
Posted on 18 November 2020 Conjoint.ly
Getting the price right for your customers is more important than ever. Join us to find out how you could maximise your revenue by pricing your NPD right.
Date: Tuesday, 1 December, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM PST / 02:30 PM EST
- Selecting new product pricing that maximises revenue
- Avoiding product cannibalisation
- Differences in price sensitivity by SKU/brand
- Price barriers, including budget and psychological pricing constraints
- Differences in behaviour by type of consumer (users vs. considerers)
Seniour Market Researcher, Conjoint.ly
Kirill Zaitsev helps clients plan and execute custom research projects to gain a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research and claims testing.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.
Subscribe to updates from us
You can always unsubscribe later. Your email will not be shared with other companies.