- Date: Tuesday, 1 December, 2020
- Time: 11:30 AM PST / 02:30 PM EST
- Selecting new product pricing that maximises revenue
- Avoiding product cannibalisation
- Differences in price sensitivity by SKU/brand
- Price barriers, including budget and psychological pricing constraints
- Differences in behaviour by type of consumer (users vs. considerers)
Seniour Market Researcher, Conjoint.ly, Conjoint.ly
Kirill Zaitsev helps clients plan and execute custom research projects to gain a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research and claims testing.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.