FC Webinar: How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch
Posted on 18 August 2020 Conjoint.ly
How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch explores how to choose the right pricing for your product.
- Date: Wednesday, 2 September, 2020
- Time: 9:30AM - 10:30AM EDT / 6:30AM - 7:30AM PDT
- Selecting new product pricing that maximises revenue
- Avoiding product cannibalisation
- Differences in price sensitivity by SKU/brand
- Price barriers, including budget and psychological pricing constraints
- Differences in behaviour by type of consumer (users vs. considerers)
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.
Market Researcher/Management Consultant, Conjoint.ly
Jason Widjaja is a Market Researcher with Conjoint.ly. He helps clients build and solidify business plans with a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research using Van Westendorp and Gabor-Granger models, and claims testing.
Subscribe to updates from us
You can always unsubscribe later. Your email will not be shared with other companies.