👨👩👧👦The Brand-Price Trade-Off (BPTO) is a specialised tool that helps answer pricing questions for consumer goods in a competitive context, such as:
- How will revenue, profitability, and market volume perform after launching a new product at a specific price point?
- How will revenue, profitability, and market volume perform after re-pricing an existing product?
- Where will the NPD source volume from (cannibalise your other products or take share from competition)?
- What is the effect of awareness and advertising on the adoption of new concepts?
📑 In this webinar, we will explore key concepts of Brand-Price Trade-Offs, set up a study and review its results.
🆕 The webinar is ideal for those who are new to product and pricing research and want to learn more and perhaps even try it out themselves.
Where, when, and how…
- Where: Register on LinkedIn now and then join webinar via Zoom at the scheduled time
- When: 02 Aug 2021, 12:00 AM, Sydney time
- Length: Up to 1 hour
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjointly