How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch
👨👩👧👦The Brand-Price Trade-Off (BPTO) is a specialised tool that helps answer pricing questions for consumer goods in a competitive context, such as:
- How will revenue, profitability, and market volume perform after launching a new product at a specific price point?
- How will revenue, profitability, and market volume perform after re-pricing an existing product?
- Where will the NPD source volume from (cannibalise your other products or take share from competition)?
- What is the effect of awareness and advertising on the adoption of new concepts?
📑 In this webinar, we will explore key concepts of Brand-Price Trade-Offs, set up a study and review its results.
🆕 The webinar is ideal for those who are new to product and pricing research and want to learn more and perhaps even try it out themselves.
Where, when, and how…
- Where: Register on LinkedIn now and then join webinar via Zoom at the scheduled time
- When: 02 Aug 2021, 12:00 AM, Sydney time
- Length: Up to 1 hour
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Read these articles next:
International Women's Day 2020: Women in Statistics
This infographic explores some major accomplishments by women in statistics – the capstone of quantitative market research, ahead of International Women's Day. View article
Webinar for EPP: How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch
We're presenting at the upcoming EPP webinar. 'How Pricing Can Make or Break Your Portfolio' explores how to choose the right pricing for your product. View article
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get the latest updates about market research, automated tools, product testing and pricing techniques.