Upcoming EPP Webinar: How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch
Posted on 10 September 2020 Conjoint.ly
We’re presenting at the upcoming EPP webinar. How Pricing Can Make or Break Your Portfolio will explore how to choose the right pricing for your product.
Learn from our expert presenters, Nicole Teh - Director of Strategic Partnerships and Jason Widjaja - Market Researcher/Management Consultant at Conjoint.ly. Nicole and Jason will use their relevant industry experience and expertise to teach you how to choose the most effective pricing for your product.
- Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2020
- Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM BST / 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CEST
What is it about?
Whether you are adding to an existing line or launching in an entirely new category, pricing plays a major role in your product’s success.
This webinar will examine the different pricing requirements for new product development; revenue, profitability, and market volume performance after the launch.
We will also answer your general pricing questions, covering the following topics:
- Selecting new product pricing that maximises revenue
- Avoiding product cannibalisation
- Differences in price sensitivity by SKU/brand
- Price barriers, including budget and psychological pricing constraints
- Differences in behaviour by type of consumer (users vs. considerers)
Who is it for?
This webinar will provide meaningful takeaways for several roles in the product development cycle, including:
- Insights Managers: Conduct pricing research with conjoint analysis to understand how far does preference share drop, if we increase the price of the product.
- Product Managers: Set price points that will balance high enough pricing and high enough adoption of the product by looking at projected revenue.
- Marketing Managers: Reach the maximum profitability potential for your company with the best practices for setting prices for new product launches.
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.
Jason Widjaja is a Market Researcher with Conjoint.ly. He helps clients build and solidify business plans with a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research using Van Westendorp and Gabor-Granger models, and claims testing.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Market Researcher/Management Consultant, Conjoint.ly
Subscribe to updates from us
You can always unsubscribe later. Your email will not be shared with other companies.