Conjoint Analysis 101: with example for New Product Development
👨👩👧👦 Conjoint analysis is a popular method of product and pricing research that uncovers consumers' preferences and uses that information to help select product features, assess sensitivity to price, forecast market shares, and predict adoption of new products or services.
📑 In this webinar, we will explore key concepts of conjoint analysis, set up a study and review its results.
🆕 The webinar is ideal for those who are new to conjoint analysis and want to learn more and perhaps even try it out themselves. It will be one hour well spent because:
- We expect a small group of participants and will answer everyone’s questions (either during orright after the session)
- We will run an actual project during the session with your input
- It will cover both theory and walk through a practical application of conjoint to a new product launch situation
Where, when, and how…
- Where: Register on LinkedIn now and then join webinar via Zoom at the scheduled time
- When: 12 Jul 2021, 7:00 PM, Sydney time
- Length: Up to 1 hour
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation in quizzes and Q&A during the session.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Read these articles next:
FC Webinar: How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch
We're presenting at the upcoming FC Connect webinar. 'How Pricing Can Make or Break Your NPD Launch' will explore how to choose the right pricing for your product. View article
Conjoint.ly Webinar About Automated Research Services
In this webinar, Ray Poynter interviews Conjoint.ly's founder Nik Samoylov about automated tools for product and pricing research. View article
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get the latest updates about market research, automated tools, product testing and pricing techniques.