👩🏫 Missed out last time? Due to popular demand, our Conjoint Analysis 101 webinar is back!
👨👩👧👦 Conjoint analysis is a popular method of product and pricing research that uncovers consumers' preferences and uses that information to help select product features, assess sensitivity to price, forecast market shares, and predict adoption of new products or services.
📑 In this webinar, we will explore key concepts of conjoint analysis, set up a study and review its results.
🆕 The webinar is ideal for those who are new to conjoint analysis and want to learn more and perhaps even try it out themselves. It will be one hour well spent because:
- We expect a small group of participants and will answer everyone’s questions (either during orright after the session)
- We will run an actual project during the session with your input
- It will cover both theory and walk through a practical application of conjoint to a new product launch situation
Where, when, and how…
- Where: Register on LinkedIn now and then Join Webinar at the scheduled time
- When: 23 Aug 2021, 8:00 AM, Sydney time
- Length: Up to 1 hour
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation in quizzes and Q&A during the session.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Kirill Zaitsev Teh
Quantitative Market Research Manager, Conjoint.ly