Learn from our expert presenters, Nicole Teh - Director of Strategic Partnerships and Jason Widjaja - Market Researcher/Management Consultant at Conjoint.ly. Nicole and Jason will use their relevant industry experience and expertise to teach you what to say on your packaging with technical demos to enhance your understanding.
- Date: Thursday, 18 June 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM New York time (EDT) / 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM London time (BST)
- Types of claims
- How to test claims
- Customers' willingness to pay for more advanced features or sourcing
- How consumers will react to new benefits
- How different methods can answer various claims questions
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Conjoint.ly
Conjoint.ly presenter Nicole Teh has worked in 3 of the 4 main market research companies around the globe. Her career spans 3 different continents for brands present in 60+ countries worldwide, across categories such as: FMCG, Automotive, Dairy, Alcohol, Finance and Education.
Market Researcher/Management Consultant, Conjoint.ly
Jason Widjaja is a Market Researcher with Conjoint.ly. He helps clients build and solidify business plans with a strong understanding of the right features and prices for their products. He is an expert in conjoint analysis, pricing research using Van Westendorp and Gabor-Granger models, and claims testing.