Looking to get started with your product and pricing research? Want to learn which research method to use in your upcoming project? Do you want to learn how to effortlessly set up consumer surveys and gather responses from around the globe, specific to your needs?
Join us for Conjointly Demo Day on the 24th of February, to cover these questions and more!
👨🏫 Hosted by Conjointly’s founder Nik Samoylov, this session will cover everything you need to know to:
- Gain actionable insights with the Conjointly all-in-one survey research platform.
- Learn which method is best for your project, through easy-to-use industry-leading tools such as conjoint analysis and monadic tests.
- Create your perfect survey panel, with access to millions of respondents.
⌛ This session will last for one hour and will include setting up, performing, and analysing the results of a study. The session will conclude with a Q&A session, to answer all of your burning questions.
🆕 The webinar is open to all and ideal for those who are new to survey-based research and want to learn more and perhaps even try it out themselves.
- When: .
- Length: Up to 1 hour.
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Register for the webinar