👩🏫 Working on a new product takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and persistence. However, most new product concepts fail to reach their initial targets or never even make it to market.
If only there was a way to figure out which product concepts will take flight and soar and which will crash and burn, even before launch. That is why today we will be looking at a new and improved tool, Product Concept Testing (PCT).
👨👩👧👦 PCT allows you to test a new product idea with your target audience before introducing it to the market. This method provides you with clear and actionable insights, eliminating the risks brought on through guesswork and ill-informed research.
📑 The state-of-the-art design is ideal for:
- Selecting the best performing concepts.
- Testing consumer attitude towards product concepts.
- Focussed testing of consumer preference on metrics such as purchase intent.
- Validating your concepts before launch.
💼 These topics and more will be discussed and demonstrated by examining fun and futuristic product concepts in the world of Augmented Reality (AR).
🆕 This webinar is ideal for those who wish to learn more about how new product concepts are designed, tested, manufactured and eventually launched. As always, there will also be plenty of opportunities during the webinar to ask any questions you might have.
- Length: Up to 1 hour
- No preparation is required, but we will appreciate your participation.
- Who can join: We invite all working professionals with an interest in the topic.
Register for the webinar
Lecturer Quantitative Market Research