Conjoint.ly is on a mission to automate market research. We are a Sydney-based provider offering quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in USA and Europe). Through automation, we slash costs and increase speed for our clients, but maintain a human connection and high research quality. As we grow (in number of products that we offer and in clients’ awareness of us), we need a detail-oriented research assistant for remote work.
This job wins over working for a normal market research firm for the following reasons:
- We progressively automate research activities, which means you will have great variety of work and be able to shape the development of new tools.
- We are recognised as experts in our research methods, which means we are engaged for some of the most exciting types of quantitative analyses.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth as fast as our operations grow.
Your role will not be limited to a single area and will include:
- Research support on projects commissioned by clients, including image standardisation, open-end coding, and slide-making
- Survey testing: Ensuring our surveys offer great experience to respondents.
- Marketing: Updating website materials and case studies.
- An interest in quantitative market research
- One of the following:
- Experience at a market research agency or in-house data science or insights function, or
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent skills in:
- Excel: Being able to make a client-friendly files (e.g., preference share simulators)
- HTML: Being able to create and edit simple websites
- Image processing with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Application process will consist of the following stages:
- Apply on JobStreet
- Two or three interview rounds, including a phone interview, IQ tests, practical tasks in Excel and other software
- Reference checks
Please contact us for any questions about the role.